2019 IEEE INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON
Metrology for Agriculture and Forestry
WHEN: October 24-26, 2019
WHERE: Portici (Naples), Italy
CALL FOR PAPERS: Download
Call for Papers
For the special session on:
Integrated IoT Data Analysis and Mathematical Modeling for Agro-Forestry Systems
The analysis of complex systems, influenced by several factors and system behaviors, is a hard challenge. Nowadays, the concept of “things” as mixture of devices, services, data, model and software tools has definitively changed the way to investigate these complex systems.
The integrated technologies for data, sensors, models and tools is starting to be a consolidated strategy in some specific areas, such as agriculture and forestry.
Specifically, data-driven modeling is a scientific framework in which methods, systems and processes are integrated to infer useful knowledge from available data.
Problems of interest include but not limited to both methodologies and applications:
- Integrated data and model system;
- IoT for agro-forestry systems;
- New sensor for agriculture;
- Mathematical and computational aspects for integration data and model;
- Data Mining techniques for IoT data analysis;
- Data Science approaches in agro-forestry systems;
- IoT framework and architecture for agro-forestry systems.
- Francesco Giannino, University of Naples Federico II, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Salvatore Cuomo, University of Naples Federico II, Italy (email@example.com)
- Francesco Piccialli, University of Naples Federico II, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gerardo Severino, University of Naples Federico II, Italy (email@example.com)
- Enrico Primo Tomasini, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy
- Leopoldo Angrisani, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Pasquale Daponte, University of Sannio, Italy
- Matteo Lorito, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
Submission Deadline: May 20, 2019
Acceptance Notification: July 20, 2019
Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 1, 2019
(Segnalato da: Marco Marchetti)