THE 2017 IUFRO ALL-DIVISION 3 MEETING will be held in conjunction with the IUFRO 125th Anniversary Congress in Freiburg, Germany from September 19th to 22nd, 2017.
Thanks to the hard work of our research group leaders who submitted their quality session proposals, a total of 15 technical sessions have been selected for All-Division 3 Meeting by the IUFRO Congress.
Scientific Committee. Below please find a list of those selected
technical sessions. Also, the attached document provides more information about each session.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS is now open and will remain open until November 30th, 2016. I would like to encourage you to review our technical sessions, identify presentation opportunities, and prepare and submit your abstracts. For more information about the Congress and abstract submission, please visit http://iufro2017.com/.
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SEEING YOU IN FREIBURG!
If you have any questions about All-Division 3 Meeting or any particular technical sessions, please feel free to contact me or session organizers. Thank you.
IUFRO Division 3 Coordinator
- Innovations in forest operations for better serving evolving societal needs
DIRK JAEGER email@example.com _
- Quality assessments along the wood supply chain for optimal use of the forest re-source
FRANKA BRÜCHERT firstname.lastname@example.org _
- Forest Operation and Ergonomics: Challenge and Solutions.
SECA GANDASECA email@example.com _
- Collaborative logistics and planning in the forest sector
SOPHIE D’AMOURS _Sophie.Damours@outlook.com _
- Transforming low grade logs and residues into higher value products through improved supply chain management
NATHANIEL ANDERSON firstname.lastname@example.org _
- Sustainable forest operations for forest and landscape restoration
RENE ZAMORA-CRISTALES email@example.com _
- Reforestation challenges: planting material, ecophysiology, biodiversity, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and disaster risk reduction
VLADAN IVETIĆ firstname.lastname@example.org _
- Planning methods in ensuring a continued license to practice
BRUCE TALBOT email@example.com _
- History, Findings, and Future Directions of Forest Landowner Research
BRETT BUTLER firstname.lastname@example.org _
- Sustainable and Constructive Strategy of Ergonomic Research in Forestry
YOZO YAMADA email@example.com _
- Sustainable forest operations – A foundation of the green economy
ENRICO MARCHI firstname.lastname@example.org _
- New comminution technologies and logistics to improve the quality of forest energy feedstock
HAN-SUP HAN email@example.com _
- Sustaining the emerging bioeconomy – Innovations in forest harvesting & transportation
JEAN-FRANCOIS GINGRAS firstname.lastname@example.org _
- Eco-friendly harvesting operations in mountainous terrains
RAFFAELE CAVALLI email@example.com _
- Safety and Healthy in Forestry
KENAN MELEMEZ firstname.lastname@example.org _