Two Research Positions for Post-graduate researchers (ESRS) are now open (until October, 1st) at the University of Aveiro in the ambit of the Marie Curie Initial Training Actions’ project ‘SUSPLACE – Sustainable Place Making’.
The positions at the University of Aveiro refer to two research projects:
1) Modes of Innovation in Managing the Commons
2) Re-Grounding of Practices in Place-Specific Assets and Resources
The contract duration is 3 years, starting the April 1, 2016. The ESRS will be responsible for:
– Performing research on the described topic based on a research proposal which will be assessed by the University of Aveiro
– Following the SUSPLACE training programme
– Doing two secondments in the context of the research at academic or non-academic partner organisations
– Participating in the SUSPLACE meetings, co-organising specific activities
– Contributing to communication and dissemination products for example by giving presentations, and making scientific findings accessible to field partners.
ESRS should have a Master Degree and should be willing to complete a PhD within the SUSPLACE projects.
More information on the projects, elegibility criteria, requirements and applications may be found here: http://uaonline.ua.pt/pub/detail.asp?c=43376&lg=en
Further information on 15 ERS positions within SUSPLACE please visit: http://ruralsociologywageningen.nl/…/susplace…/