segnalato da Giovanni Sanesi e Giovanni Di Matteo
CEPF is searching a trainee for the spring-summer period 2014
The CEPF traineeship will give trainee the opportunity to get a first-hand overview on all forest relevant policies at international and particular EU level. The trainee will assist in the day‐to‐day management and operations of the organisation. Duties include the participation at and preparation of meetings, the support in administrative and organisational matters, the analysis of policy topics and other activities defined on an ad‐hoc basis. Furthermore trainee will have the chance to develop in depth knowledge on certain EU policy topics, depending on interests, and gain valuable experiences and knowledge of relevant stakeholders and collaborations.
The candidate’s profile:
- Master/ PhD student or recently graduated
- Fluent oral and written English skills
- Good communication skills and ability to produce text
- Forestry education favourable
- Willingness to assist in day‐to‐day management and office operations
- Able to attend at different meetings, observe and take clear notes
- Willingness to travel (in case its needed)
CEPF provides a lump sum to compensate cost of living and covers the travel cost from and back to home. Furthermore, CEPF will assist in finding an accommodation, e.g. at ICA. The duration of the traineeship shall be 4-6 months.
Interested candidates should send their application, including a short motivation letter and CV to Eveliina.email@example.com, latest on 6. January 2014.