Assistant ecologist’s required for a fast growing ecological consultancy based in East Anglia. The role is a casual position with the possibility of extension to permanent. The role would include mostly field work for protected species such as bats, newts and reptiles, though may also include report writing and hands on mitigation such as fencing and habitat management.
Position: Assistant Ecologist
Organisation: Skilled Ecology Consultancy Ltd
Position type: Paid
Closing date: Sun 10 March 13
Contact name: Roger Spring
Contact telephone: 07747477307
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full, clean drivers licence and reliable vehicle;
• Relevant degree or similar education;
• Protected species ID and survey skills;
• Computer skills and access to a computer and email;
• Excellent communication skills and time keeping;
• IEEM membership.
• A protected species licence for bats or great crested newts;
• Experience in reptile mitigation and habitat management.
Salary is between £12 and £20 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. Expenses would also be paid.
Please email CV’s to
or phone 07747477307